Webinar med BetterNow – Virtual Events
Virtual events will be an important tool in any fundraisers toolkit as we face prolonged periods of isolation and lockdown. But even if this wasn’t the case, then virtual events have so many benefits that it is worth spending time to learn more about and understand this concept.
We will in this webinar go through
– What is a virtual event
– What types of virtual events can you do
– Benefits and downsides to virtual events
– Examples of virtual events
– How to get started
We will be joined by two amazing fundraising professionals:
Anders Hald from Scleroseforeningen (Danish MS Society) will share what they have done to handle the impact of CoVID-19 on their P2P events and how they design new events for their target group.
Linnea Sonka from ActionAid Sweden will share their experiences with virtual events form their Strong Woman Challenge last year.
– Date and time: Tuesday the 24th of March, 10am – 11am, followed by a Q&A.
– Attendance is free, registration is required.
The language will be English.